Pirelli FC has joined the Durham Women FC Sister Club programme for the 2017-18 season. The FA WSL Sister Club Programme is an FA-backed initiative which gives grassroots clubs the opportunity to become affiliated with an FA WSL side.
Our junior teams are able to reap a number of benefits from this partnership, which gives them unique participation opportunities as well the opportunity to watch FA WSL games for free.
There are a number of benefits available to us, including:
- Free Season Tickets for all players
- Discounted Season Tickets for parents
- Access to the Sister Club Development Fund to help improve your club by funding playing kit, training wear or equipment for your club
- Access to exclusive Sister Club Tournaments
- Access to pre-match Skills Sessions with our FA WSL players
- Player visits to training sessions, recruitment sessions and presentation evenings
- Invitations to open training sessions with our FA WSL side
- A coaching Master Class from one of the Durham WFC experienced and qualified coaches
- Priority booking for Durham WFC Holiday Camps
- Sister Club Days at Durham WFC games, where we will be guests of honour and play an active part in the match day experience
- Priority access to any other mascot spaces which may become available
- Plus much more!
We will be arranging a coach for players and their family to attend the games over the season with our first game being on Sunday, September 24th where Durham WFC take on Tottenham Hotspur which will feature a Sister Club parade on the pitch.
If you like to find out more information about the Siste Club Programme, then take a look at the FA WSL website