Pirelli JFC is proud to be recognised as an FA Charter Standard Club, continuing to be committed to our players, coaches, referees and supporters by providing a safe and fun place for football.
Over the course of 2017-18, our club is checked against the standards set by the FA to ensure we meet the requirements of an FA Charter Standard Club. This includes everything from the committee down to children who play for the Club.
- A Minimum of one FA level 1 coach with an accepted FA Enhanced CRC check, in-date FA Emergency Aid qualification and Safeguarding Children certificate with every youth team
- Constitution & Policies
- Checks, Coaching & Qualifications
- Links, Pathways & Development Plans
Take a look at the guidance for clubs undertaking the annual-health-check-guide-2017-18 .
Information for new FA Charter Standard Clubs
Launched in 2001, The FA Charter Standard Programme supported by McDonald’s is the FA’s accreditation scheme for grassroots clubs and leagues.
Its goal is to raise standards in grassroots football, support the development of clubs and leagues, recognising and rewarding them for their commitment and achievements.
With this in mind, FA Charter Standard accreditation is awarded to clubs and leagues rigorously adjudged to be well-run and sustainable – and which prioritise child protection, quality coaching and implementation of the Respect programme.
There are three levels of FA Charter Standard Awards for clubs:
- FA Charter Standard Club for youth and adult clubs: the entry-level accreditation
- FA Charter Standard Development Club: for clubs clearly enhancing the quality and scope of their football offering
- FA Charter Standard Community Club: acknowledging the most advanced level of club development and football provision.
- For clubs who have FA Charter Standard accreditation, the challenge is to progress to the next level or to maintain that level.
For clubs without FA Charter Standard status, the scheme provides aspirational points on its development journey.